The Standing Order service enables automatic transfer from your account to other SB accounts thus saving you considerable time in paying your loan installments, credit card charges or a certain amount to your deposit, utility costs or to other accounts. To activate the Standing Order service, you need to go to the nearest SB branch and request establishment of a Standing Order on your account, according to your need. With the Standing Order you authorize the Bank to automatically withdraw funds from your account on the due date.
The owner of a transaction account in Stopanska Banka or an authorized person with unlimited right to access the funds on the transaction account may order the Bank to make payments on its behalf for:
- Utility costs
- Credit and / or credit card liabilities
- Deposit Payment
- Fixed amount to another account
Terms and conditions
The standing order will be realized:
- From the moment of establishing a standing order
- To the bank's internal accounts
- Only if the account has sufficient funds for the required amount
- On the scheduled date or the last business day before the scheduled date, if the date is a non-working day
- Until the moment of its cancellation.
If you wish to cancel the Standing Order service, you should contact your nearest branch.
Registration and use of the Standing Order service is FREE OF CHARGE.
Standing order for credit products
Transaction account standing order