The following text offers some information on brokerage services offered by SB
- The purchase and sale of Securities at the order of and for the account of a client - submitting trading orders: in person, through Stopanska Banka’s branches across the country or electronically through E-TRADER
- the purchase and sale of Securities on its own behalf of itself and account;
- management of securities portfolio at the order and in behalf of individual clients;
- performing transactions and activities on behalf of an issuer of Securities necessary for a successful public offering of Securities, without mandatory buyout of unsold securities;
- performing transactions and activities for the account of an issuer of Securities necessary for a successful public offering of Securities, with mandatory buyout of unsold Securities;
- providing listing sponsor activities;
- providing investment counseling;
- performing transactions and activities on behalf of third parties necessary for carrying out a takeover of a joint stock company in accordance with the Law on Company Takeovers as amended;
- keeping securities which includes opening and keeping securities accounts for its own business and on behalf of clients in the depositary and opening and keeping securities accounts and managing of securities accounts for its clients who are not owners of these securities, and on behalf of their clients and other services of securities by order of the client (due to the claims of the publishers on due to securities, interest and dividend at the expense of the owners of those securities, notice of meetings of shareholders and presentation of those meetings, payment of tax liabilities of the client on the basis of securities that are his property, etc.) and
- acceptance and transfer of orders for buying and selling of securities on foreign securities markets.
Documents required for natural entities:
- Copy of identification card or passport
- Transaction account in Stopanska Banka or transaction account in another bank (solely for sellers of securities that do not have transactional account in SB).
Documents required for legal entities:
- Balance sheet, not older than 6 months
- List of Authorized Signatories / Certified Signature Form – PA
- A copy of the identity card of the authorized signatories
- Decision of the company for buying/selling securities (depending on the statute, is it regulated in the firm statute)
- Account number of the legal entity (also the funds can be paid with form PP10 at our client account - 100000070020077, opened in the National Bank of the RNM, with a mandatory copy of the payment order).