About the product
- Sight deposit account, where all payments and withdrawals are made directly to and from the account and this is a product offering the possibility of free and unlimited depositing and withdrawal of funds upon customer’s choice, without limitation.
- Individuals, residents and non-residents
- Currency MKD and EUR
- The minimum initial deposit is MKD 30,000 or EUR 500
- There is no minimum amount defined for additional deposits
- Attractive interest rates as on time deposits
- Option for additional payments by standing order or i-bank channels
- Checking the balance through alternative channels
- There is an option for unlimited additional deposits on the account on which the principal is deposited, whereby the additional deposits are added to the previously deposited funds and SB calculates interest on the total amount.
- There is an option for unlimited additional withdrawals of funds from the account. No fee is charged on the first withdrawal in the month (calendar month), and a fixed fee of 5 EUR/ 300 MKD is debited from the Flexi Deposit account for each subsequent withdrawal.
- The number and the amounts of any additional deposits and withdrawals are not limited.
- The holder of Flexi deposit account may authorize another adult person to operate the account. The authorization may be issued at the time of opening of the account or at any time afterward.
Interest rates are annual, variable.
Calculation and payment of interest
- Interest is calculated on the last calendar day of the month (30th/31st) on the entire balance of the account, i.e. the same interest rate is applied to the total amount of funds.
- Interest is capitalized monthly on the same account on which the principal is deposited, with SB calculating interest on the total amount.
- The customer receives the interest on the first calendar day of the month with value date of the last calendar day of the month (30th/31st)
Current interest rates are available at the following link.
- When opening an account, the customer presents a valid identification document (ID card or passport)
- After opening the account the customer receives:
- Deposit account agreement and
- Identification card
- The changes made to the Flexi deposit account are monitored through a monthly statement at the customer's request at any Bank counter.
For further information, please contact