About Western Union
Western Union is the world's leading fast money transfer company. The service is available in more than 200 countries and is one of the services offered by Stopanska Banka. Western Union's global network is often used by expatriates, tourists, travelers, businessmen...
Every single fast money transfer transaction is assigned a unique control number, which guarantees that your money is ready for payment and that it is only for the intended recipient.
Money can be withdrawn just a few minutes after being sent. Western Union uses advanced technology and a unique network all over the world which makes immediate payment possible.
There are more than 300,000 locations worldwide, where senders and recipients can send or withdraw their money. It is not necessary to have a bank account. Most agents are available to serve you throughout the day, throughout the week and throughout the year.
*Subject to changes due to different working hours and time zones.
**In some countries money can’t be sent, and clients can only withdraw money.
Western Union money transfer fee is paid only by the sender. The recipient is not liable for any costs.
The operation of Western Union is subject to the legal provisions for receiving and sending funds to residents and non-residents in the Republic of North Macedonia.
- Fill out the WU form for “Sending money”
- Provide the completed form to the branch employee along with the money, commission and personal identification document.
- The employee enters money transfer information into the system,
- You receive an account on which the money transfer control number is written (MTCN)
- Contact the recipient to inform them about the amount of money sent and the control number (MTCN)
- Fill in the "Receive Money" form and indicate the country from which you are being sent money, the sender's name and the amount you expect
- Hand over the form to the employee, together with some personal identification document
- The employee is obliged to pay you the money and provide you with a receipt of the transfer
For further information, please contact