Credit Life Insurance
Is the health and well-being of your loved ones always your number one priority? Do you want to protect your family against uncertainties during the loan repayment period? Stopanska Banka loans with Credit Life Insurance provide you with greater peace of mind in the years of loan repayment, always providing protection of your family from loan liabilities in case of an unfortunate event (death or permanent incapacity for work). Therefore, use the opportunity and apply for a loan with Credit Life Insurance included, and the Bank will reward you with a lower interest rate that you can only get for loans with Credit Life Insurance included.
Applying for a loan in a package with Credit Life Insurance (known as "Riziko Credit") provides insurance coverage in case of an adverse event (death) of the borrower in which case the insurance policy allows full settlement of the remaining loan debt, so that its settlement does not fall on the borrower's family. This insurance allows settlement of the remaining loan debt in case of:
- Death as a result of illness or accident, and
- Permanent and complete loss of working capacity of the insured as a result of illness or accident.
- Credit Life Insurance is part of the credit package offered by Stopanska Banka as follows:
- Housing loan in a package with Credit Life Insurance;
- Consumer secured loan in a package with Credit Life Insurance;
- Consumer unsecured loan in a package with Credit Life Insurance;
Advantages of the loan in a package with Credit Life Insurance:
- Greater security and certainty in a situation of unexpected unfortunate event in the period of using the loan;
- Protection of family and loved ones from potential burden of credit obligations in case of an unexpected unfortunate event;
- Reduced interest rate on the loan, which the Bank provides to stimulate Credit Life Insurance;
- Preferential (reduced) insurance prices that the Bank has agreed with the insurance company for its clients, in order to make the Credit Life Insurance available to all clients.
- Easy payment method, with two payment options:
- Through standing order, on monthly installments
- Through a one-time payment of the life insurance from the loan itself, whereby an additional discount on the life insurance premium is obtained
- The life insurance policy provides insurance coverage to settle the remaining loan debt in case of an adverse event:
- Death as a result of illness or accident; and
- Permanent and complete working incapacity as a result of accident
- This insurance provides credit protection, which means that in case of an unfortunate event (death or permanent disability) of the insured person - the family does not inherit the obligations based on the loan.
- The life insurance policy is issued by the insurance company UNIQA Life which is part of the UNIQA Group based in Vienna. UNIQA is the largest insurance company in Austria and one of the largest insurance groups in Southeast Europe, with more than 200 years of insurance experience and is present with its insurance companies in 18 countries in Europe.
Visit the nearest branch of Stopanska Banka or simply call 15 110, or at any time of the day call 02/3100 109 and find out the amount of the premium which depends on the answers in the healthcare questionnaire for credit insurance.
Frequently Asked Questions About Credit Life Insurance
How to apply for a loan with life insurance included?
- Visit the nearest branch of Stopanska Banka, call 15110 available 24/7 or simply apply online through www.alokredit.mk or the m-banking application of Stopanska Banka.
What is credit life insurance and what do I get with it?
- This insurance provides credit protection, which in case of an unfortunate event (death) of the insured person, the family does not inherit the obligations based on the loan. The insurance can be also extended with coverage for permanent and complete loss of the insured's ability to work.
With which loans from Stopanska Banka can I get Credit Life Insurance?
- Credit Life Insurance can be requested and obtained with all consumer loans of the bank over EUR 5,000 as well as with housing and mortgage loans.
Does Credit Insurance mean savings?
- No, credit insurance does not have a savings component and is therefore much more accessible to all customers. It only provides protection for the family from the remaining credit obligations in case of an unfortunate event (death) of the insured.
When and who can activate the credit insurance policy?
- In case of an unfortunate event (death) of the insured, the credit insurance policy can be activated by any family member by submitting appropriate documentation that the insured event occurred.
Do I need to go for a medical examination to get credit insurance?
- Mostly not, but depending on the loan amount and the answers to the short health questionnaire that is filled out with the loan insurance application, the insurance company may request a free medical examination.
How is the amount of credit life insurance determined and how is it paid?
- Based on the answers in the health questionnaire for credit insurance and depending on the age of the client, the amount of the loan and the length of the insurance (years of loan repayment).
Who issues the credit life insurance policy (Riziko)?
- The policy is issued by the insurance company UNIQA Life which is part of the UNIQA Group based in Vienna. UNIQA is the largest insurance company in Austria and one of the largest insurance groups in Southeast Europe, with more than 200 years of insurance experience and is present with its insurance companies in 18 countries in Europe.