Renting a safe deposit box represents renting of a separate compartment with different dimensions according to the client's needs, in a separate part of the bank that is specially protected and secured.
Large selection of dimensions of safe deposit boxes and guaranteed confidentiality of the safe deposit box content. Client details are business secrets of the Bank (excluding written request from Court).
- Natural persons and legal entities
- Residents and non-residents
The renting period is 1 year, and the rent is charged by the client for the whole year in advance.
The amount of the annual rent for the safe deposit box is directly debited from the transaction account of the client, which he/she determined for the safe deposit box.
The owner of the safe deposit box has the ability to authorize up to two people who will have unlimited right to the contents of the safe deposit box, depending on who is the key holder.
- 1. Request for renting a safe deposit box (natural persons fill the request in the Bank and legal entities submit the completed request on a company memorandum)
- 2. Identification documents (ID card or passport)
Termination of the rent agreement
At client's request
If the client has covered the rent, then the client may request termination of the safe deposit box rent agreement upon request. In case of termination of the agreement before the end of the whole year, the Bank does not make a partial refund for the remainder of the year.
At Bank’s request
- If the client owes at least one-month rent for the safe deposit box
- If the client keeps items in the safe box that are not allowed
- By court decision