About the product
- Sight deposit account where interest rates progressively increase depending on the amount of the deposit
- Individuals, residents and non-residents
- Currency MKD
- The minimum initial deposit is MKD 20,000
- There is no minimum amount defined for additional investments
- Competitive progressive interest rates
- Attractive interest rates for larger amounts of deposits
- Flexibility to deposit and withdraw own money at any time without any restriction
- Free Visa Electron debit card linked to the deposit account
- Option for additional payments by standing order or i-bank channels
- Checking the balance through alternative channels
- The holder of Package Plus may authorize another adult person to operate the account. The authorization may be issued at the time of opening of the account or at any time afterward.
Interest rates are annual, variable.
Calculation and payment of interest
- Interest is calculated on the last calendar day of the month (30th/31st), whereby it progressively increases with the amount of the deposit according to its range, i.e. a different interest rate is applied depending on the respective range of the deposit.
- Interest is capitalized monthly on the same account on which the principal is deposited, with SB calculating interest on the total amount.
- The customer receives the interest on the first calendar day of the month with value date of the last calendar day of the month (30th/31st)
Current interest rates are available at the following link.
- When opening an account, the customer presents a valid identification document (ID card or passport)
- After opening the account the customer receives:
- Deposit account agreement and
- Identification card
- The changes to the PACKAGE + deposit account are monitored through a monthly statement at the customer's request at any Bank counter.