Payment operations abroad
Loro remittances – from outside of the country
- Payment of incoming payments funds paid from abroad to a natural entity can be done in all branches of the SB
- Foreign currency inflow can be processed on the same, or at the latest one business day after the date of the foreign exchange rate.
- Payment is made in the same currency of the inflow.
- Mandatory data that need to be shared with the paying entity from abroad, so that the inflow can be processed, are the following: name and surname of user, address and account number of the user/IBAN, the inflow currency and the SWIFT code of the Stopanska Banka AD Skopje – STOBMK2X
- SB is the chief correspondent for the processing of foreign pensions for SB customers and customers with accounts in other domestic banks
- When processing an inflow of foreign currency, in accordance with the law, certain needed documents need to be submitted and be available on the link (link for needed documents should remain)
1% of denar countervalue, a minimum of MKD 250
Nostro remittances - outgoing payment
- Remittances abroad can be carried out in all SB branches.
- The remittance is effected the same day the order is received, with the currency date for the following day
- When processing an inflow of foreign currency, in accordance with the law, certain needed documents need to be submitted and be available on the link
- Non-resident may transfer funds abroad without limit (In accordance with its internal regulations, the Bank may also require from the client additional documents on the basis of transfer of funds)
- Nostro remittance payment by a resident - natural person on the account of a non-resident customer of SB, is made by submitting all documents as for payment abroad
Other remittances and payments
Checks drawn on foreign banks
- Commission in the amount of MKD 3000 paid in advanced when taking the cheque + 3.00% of the check amount minimum 1,000 MKD per check after check payment