Pcelka (BEE) – Children's savings account
About the product
- 36-month time deposit for minors
- Individuals, residents and non-residents
- Deposit term 36 months
- Currency MKD and EUR
- The minimum amount of the deposit is MKD 3,000, or EUR 50
- There is no minimum amount set for additional deposits
- Interest payment method: at the end of the term
- Guaranteed interest rates for the deposit term
- Possibility of unlimited depositing of funds without cancelling the time deposit
- Deposit with capitalization of the accrued interest on the deposit
- Safe and stable bank, trusted bank
- Checking the balance using alternative channels
- It is possible to make unlimited additional deposits without cancelation of the deposit and without extending the maturity of the deposit, whereby the additionally deposited funds are added to the previously deposited funds and SB calculates interest on the total amount from the moment of making the deposit to the maturity of the deposit.
- Additional payments may also be made by third parties by giving the minor's account number.
The deposit is opened on behalf of the child by
- Legal representatives
- One legal representative - if the child lives with only one parent an adequate document, i.e. decision by a competent authority is presented
- Payer of funds - a third party who opens the deposit in the presence of the two legal representatives
- Child's guardian - for which a document i.e. decision by a competent authority is presented
Policy of automatic renewal and cancellation
- The deposit is renewed under the terms and conditions valid at the date of renewal. The customer may withdraw the funds at any time, in accordance with the policy of early withdrawal of the deposit
The depositor may also terminate the agreement prior to the expiration of the deposit term, whereby SB shall calculate and pay sight interest for the period from the opening of the time deposit or its renewal until the moment of early termination of the agreement
Annual interest rates, guaranteed for the entire term of the deposit
Calculation and payment of interest
- Interest is calculated on a daily basis and is capitalized to the deposit at a fixed date, always on 31st of December.
- The customer may withdraw the deposit and the accrued interest on the maturity date of the deposit (calendar day).
Current interest rates are available at the following link.
- When opening the deposit, the following shall be presented:
- Valid ID card of the legal representatives, guardian or payer and
- Birth certificate (copy) in order to identify the minor
- After opening the account the customer receives:
- Deposit account agreement and
- A passbook at customer's request