1, 2, 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months time deposit
About the product
- A time deposit with monthly interest payment
- Individuals, residents and non-residents
- Deposit term: 1, 2, 3, 6, 12, 24 and 36 months
- Currency: MKD, EUR, USD, GBP, CAD and AUD
- Minimum amount of investment:
- for 1, 2, 3 and 6 month foreign currency time deposits MKD - 2,500; EUR - 500; USD - 500; AUD - 1,000; CAD - 1,000 and GBP - 300
- for 12, 24 and 36 month foreign currency time deposits: MKD - 2,500; EUR - 250; USD - 250; AUD - 500; CAD - 500; GBP - 150;
- Payment method: monthly
- Possibility to withdraw interest on a monthly basis
- Guaranteed interest rates for the deposit term
- Safe and stable bank, trusted bank
- Checking the balance using i-bank channels
- The holder of the deposit account may authorize another adult person to operate the account. The authorization may be issued at the time of opening of the deposit account or at any time afterward.
Policy of automatic renewal and cancellation
- The deposit (principal) is automatically renewed under the terms and conditions valid at the date of renewal. The customer may withdraw the funds at any time, in accordance with the policy of early withdrawal of the deposit
- The depositor may also terminate the agreement prior to the expiration of the deposit term, whereby SB shall calculate and pay sight interest for the period from the opening of the time deposit or its renewal until the moment of early termination of the agreement, whereby the deposit is reduced by the corrected amount of interest.
Annual interest rates, guaranteed for the entire term of the deposit
Calculation and payment of interest
- Interest is calculated monthly from the date of payment/renewal until the deposit term expiry date.
- Interest is paid monthly on the calendar day on which the deposit is opened.
- Interest is transferred to the sight account designated by the customer.
Current interest rates are available at the following link.
- When opening an account, the customer presents a valid identification document (ID card or passport)
- After opening the account the customer receives:
- Deposit account agreement and
A passbook at customer's request