Consumer unsecured loan via merchants
The loan shall be exclusively approved for purchase of products/services at an adequate POS
- from 12,000 to 300,000 MKD
- Equal monthly annuities
- For all holders of a SB account there is an option for repayment by a standing order or SB.
- Individuals, residents.
- Minimum monthly net salary in the amount of 8,100 MKD for each participant in the loan, individually.
- The client shall be 20 years old as of the date of application and maximum 70 years old as of the date of loan settlement
- Apart from being a member of the immediate family (a parent, child, spouse), the co-borrower may also be a person who fulfils the following requirements :
- to be a client receiving salary/pension on a SB account,
- to be a client with an existing loan product in SB or at any other bank and with good credit history
- 100% of the co-borrowers’ income and debts is taken into DTI calculation
- up to 30,000 MKD from 6 to 48 months
- over 30,000 MKD from 6 to 72 months
- Denar loan with an annual interest rate of 9,50% (variable)
1000 MKD one-time administrative cost on loan approval
- Signed Purpose loan application form and Agreement (2 counterparts)
- Copy of an ID or a passport
- For clients receiving salary on SB account, the bank shall print out a transaction account statements for the last 3 months
- For clients not receiving salary on a SB account, Certificate of Employment, signed and certified by the employer (not older than 30 days), and if necessary other documents to serve as proof of the monthly salary. The clients employed in private companies that are not joint-stock companies or state/public enterprise are required to submit a PP53 form (Declaration for receipt from PRO) for the last month.
- Original pro-forma invoice issued by the seller of the products, signed and with a stamp affixed.
- Consent for report submission by Macedonian Credit Bureau
- Other documentation required by the Bank