Stopanska Banka's e-banking service allows you to perform financial transactions or check the balance and statements of your company’s accounts from your home, office or any place with internet access.
- Save time and costs of travel to the bank
- Access to your funds 24/7
- Easy to use
- Free access and preferential transaction fees - up to 70% lower than those at the counter
- Internally developed solutions that guarantee maximum security of your funds
- Checking balance of accounts
- Checking transactions of accounts
- Downloading statements of accounts
- Payments on various basis by order PP-30 (via KIBS, MIPS or IBSP)
- Payment of liabilities to the treasury account PP-50
- Processing of salaries for employees using order PP-53
- International payments in foreign currency using order 1450
- Buying and selling foreign currencies on e-banking
- Creating customized templates for the most frequently used orders
All legal entities that hold denar and/or foreign currency accounts with Stopanska Banka can enjoy the advantages of the e-banking service. In order to have access to the accounts of the legal entity, it is necessary to submit a completed application form for the e-banking service for legal entities, and if you wish to execute transactions through the accounts of the legal entity, an e-banking Service Agreement is also required. The Agreement and the application form signed by the legal representative should be submitted to the nearest branch of Stopanska Banka.
With the application for the e-banking service, the legal representative authorizes the persons who may have access to the balance and statements of the legal entity's accounts (web financial information), and who may electronically fill out and/or sign payment orders. Only those persons who are authorized signatories of the account may also be authorized to electronically sign, and Stopanska Banka may issue them a digital certificate on an USB token.
- General rules and conditions for using the i-bank service ( digital banking ).
- Application for using the i-bank service ( digital banking ).
Working hours and fees
The payments via the e-banking system for individuals on their accounts with the Bank are FREE, and legal entities use the system with significantly reduced tariffs.
Working hours and fees for payments by legal entities on working days: