Installation and Manuals
Stopanska Banka started cooperation with KIBS, an authorized issuer of digital certificates in MK. From now on in our branches you can apply for issuance or acceptance of KIBS certificate that you need for you or your company.
To make payments from accounts of legal entities using your digital certificate issued by STB or KIBS, you need to do a quick and easy installation of one of the installation packages below, currently only acceptable for Windows operating systems.
* To sign through all browsers, the iBank digital signature application must be installed, which can be found in the links below.
KIBS and "iBank digital signature" application
- i-Bank digital signature application for signing with KIBS
- Installation packages for KIBS token and support
STB tokens and"i-Bank digital signature" application
* To download the drivers, select the token you are using (epass2003 or etoken), when downloading the drivers, the required iBank digital signature application is installed, which must be turned on every time you sign the payment orders.
USB installation for payments
Manuals for usage of the e-banking service
- Manual for purchase/sale of foreign currencies using e-banking
- Manual for foreign currency payments using e-banking
- Manual for distribution of inflows using e-banking
- Manual for setting a PIN to your accounts, for protected view
- Е-banking security instructions
Structure of .txt file for data export and import
- Document for import of data on payment documents in MKD
- Document for import of data on payment documents in other currency
- Document for export of account statement
For assistance in using the e-banking service please contact our 24/7 Contact Center on (02) 3100 - 109.