Donation of valuable medical equipment for the Clinic "St. Naum Ohridski ”- Skopje
Stopanska Banka AD - Skopje with a donation of valuable medical equipment for the Clinic "St. Naum Ohridski ”- Skopje
The University Clinic for Surgical Diseases "St. Naum Ohridski ”in Skopje is an important surgical center which in pandemic conditions and transformation of a large part of the hospital facilities into COVID centers, played even more intensive, important role in the public health.
Stopanska Banka AD - Skopje, following the donation of the ultrasound device intended for surgical procedures in 2019, today initiated a procedure for donation of additional surgical and laparoscopic equipment for the Clinic which improves the capacity and provides long-term support for the growing number of patients who unreservedly receive the services of the Clinic every year.
The Bank links the current Winning Game with payment cards with this donation, intending to increase the awareness of the health benefits of using payment cards instead of cash by increasing the secured non-cash payments, and to support the health system additionally. Thus, the community gains multiple advantages, especially in pandemic situation, through the individual and collective care that the Bank regularly encourages.
At the press event announcing the donation, Mr. Diomidis Nikoletopoulos, the Chief Executive Officer and the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Stopanska Banka AD – Skopje, and the Medical Director of PHI "St. Naum Ohridski ” MD Ljuben Arsenkov gave their statements.
Mr. Nikoletopoulos: "Our neighbors from the Clinic" St. Naum Ohridski ”have a special place in the community and are of great importance for the public health. Encouraged by their success and growth, but also as a tribute to the health professionals, we continuously provide donations that support the ambition for the Clinic, while providing top medical services for our citizens. It is a pleasure to know that the equipment we donate will help thousands of patients and may change many lives for the better. That is the meaning of the slogan "On Your Side" for us. Stopanska Banka AD - Skopje continues to be on the side of the community from which it originates and we remain committed as a system bank with the longest tradition on the market to offer top financial services by which our clients will realize their plans and dreams."
Mr. Arsenkov: "They say that friends are recognized during difficult times. Today, our friends Mr. Diomidis Nikoletopoulos, Chief Executive Officer together with his team from Stopanska Banka AD - Skopje, visited our clinic and shared with us the good news about the donation of instruments for performing laparoscopic surgical treatment. Out of the total of 2,500 operations performed during the last year, about 600 of them were exactly performed as laparoscopic where this type of instruments were used. On behalf of all employees, on behalf of the Economic Director of the Clinic, Mrs. Nermin Shakiri and on my own behalf, I would like to thank them for the donation that is in the process of realization. I want to emphasize that this donation is a continuation of the cooperation with Stopanska Banka, as an extremely socially responsible company that previously donated an ultrasound device, also intended for the needs in the operational unit. During the pandemic period, when all resources are directed to treatment of Covid patients, socially responsible companies such as Stopanska Banka, in addition to supporting the pandemic control system, have a highly developed sense that every segment of the medical system is important. "Through the realization of today's donation, a message of social responsibility is actually sent in real time, in a time of pandemic, because it facilitates the treatment of patients with surgical diseases who need timely and adequate treatment."
Stopanska Banka AD - Skopje
On your side
- >> SonuvameMenuvame vol.2
- >> TOPSI promotion
- >> 20years Stock Exchange
- >> Positive CSR activity
- >> VoziPravoVoziZdravo
- >> Red Cross 2015
- >> Tabernakul literary awards
- >> Red Cross - Day of Hunger
- >> Interview Mr. Diomidis Nikoletopoulos, CEO
- >> Debar branch renovated
- >> Successful "Vozi pravo, vozi zdravo" vol. 4
- >> Microsoft Office Specialist 2018
- >> Fees on foreign account for legal entities
- >> Information regarding the changes of the clients identification method
- >> Branches closed due to holiday
- >> Perfect shopping pair - VERO VISA Credit Card
- >> Stopanska banka becomes the largest insurance retail network on the market
- >> Update for Windows Mobile m-banking users
- >> Housing and Consumer Loan Promo Offer
- >> 4th Microsoft Office Specialist competition at i-bank store
- >> VOZI OD SRCE (Ride from the heart) - a campaign for the 75th anniversary of Stopanska banka AD - Skopje
- >> Vozi pravo, vozi zdravo 5th edition
- >> Stopanska Banka with changes in interest rates on transaction accounts and demand deposits of legal entities
- >> Stopanska Banka with changes in interest rates on the deposits of individuals
- >> Ana Marija Atanasovska - silver medal winner at the World MOS Championship
- >> The Bank celebrated the 75th anniversary with a gala concert
- >> Stopanska Banka AD – Skopje made changes in transactions with non-resident clients
- >> The campaign “Vozi od srce” concluded with success!
- >> Sonuvame. Menuvame. vol.4
- >> COVID-19 related notifications and opening hours of SB branches
- >> Donation of Stopanska banka for the University Clinic For Infectious Diseases & Febrile Conditions
- >> Offer from Stopanska banka – payments delayed for 6 months
- >> Interview with Mr. Nikoletopoulos, CEO, Stopanska banka AD - Skopje
- >> Annual General Assembly of Shareholders – Stopanska banka AD - Skopje
- >> Announcement for the second period of delayed repayment
- >> A new pump-track made available to the public at the city park
- >> 76 years since the establishment of Stopanska Banka AD - Skopje
- >> Information regarding the changes in the tariff items
- >> m-banking application update - Notifications
- >> The best Bank employees chosen for 2020
- >> Campaign to raise awareness of online sales fraud
- >> PRESS RELEASE - Support for the immunization process by Stopanska Banka AD - Skopje
- >> 180 years of NBG and 21 successful years of Stopanska Banka AD – Skopje together with NBG
- >> Interview with Mr. Nikoletopoulos for the daily newspaper Vecher
- >> Support for the Olympic Athletes