General Terms and Conditions of Use of the system for On-line reporting of Stopanska Banka AD - Skopje
This system is restricted to use for legitimate business purposes only. All electronic information are transmitted, received and stored in the electronic systems of Stopanska Banka AD - Skopje .
Stopanska Banka AD - Skopje bears no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or veracity of information submitted. Users reporting fraudulent activity through this system will do so in good faith. The use of this system may be monitored and recorded for administrative and security reasons.
Unless you choose to identify yourself, all reports received via the on-line Internet Reporting Form are considered confidential and anonymous.
If you wish to remain anonymous, please take care not to report information in a manner that may personally identify you. For example:
• Do not include your relationship to persons identified in your report;
• Do not include your physical location relative to persons or incidents in your report.
You, the person who submits the complaint or report, understand and acknowledge that if you choose to remain anonymous, Stopanska Banka AD – Skopje 's sole obligation to you is to receive your reported information and transmit the reported information to respective responsible employees; Stopanska Banka AD Skopje will take no other action toward informing.
If you choose to reveal your identity, the level of information regarding the realization of the investigation, which can be potentially disclosed to you, is limited exclusively to your personal information and relations with the Bank, and represent confidential information.
Under no circumstances and terms, the Bank cannot and will not disclose any information and relations of any third parties with the Bank, whose confidentiality and privacy are protected by relevant external and internal regulation.
By clicking on the I agree field below, you acknowledge the following:
• That you have read and understood the General Terms and Conditions of Use of this system;
• That you declare, under full moral responsibility, and in accordance with the principle of good faith, that the submitted information are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and ability;
• That use of this system for reporting of information which you know to be false and incorrect, with the intent to potentially cause harm to any individual or legal entity, may subject you to relevant legal measures in accordance with applicable domestic laws.
By placing your report using the prescribed Reporting Form you acknowledge and agree that Stopanska Banka AD - Skopje may process, store and otherwise use the reported information as they deem appropriate to investigate and take appropriate action in response to your report.
I agree >