Loans for Legal Entities
LETTERS OF GUARANTEE
Description of the product
In the banking operations the term guarantee represents legal issue by which the Bank (as Guarantor) at request of the company (as Principal) and according to its written instructions issues document (guarantee) to third party (as Beneficiary of the guarantee).
At the request of the clients, the foreign currency guarantees may be issued in accordance with the ICC Uniform Rules for Demand Guarantees, Publication no. 458, and denar guarantees are subject to the Obligations Law.
The bank guarantee is an instrument by which the Bank undertakes irrevocable obligation to the Beneficiary of the guarantee that in case of non-fulfillment of obligations by the Principal, representing debtor under the guarantee, the obligation shall be fulfilled by the Bank, and regardless of the type of guarantee, the obligation of the Bank represents obligation for payment.
Types of guarantees
Stopanska banka AD, Skopje issues nostro foreign currency (FC) and denar guarantees.
Stopanska banka AD issues the following types of guarantees:
Payment guarantees, including customs guarantees and othersPerformance guarantees:
• Tender (bid bond) guarantees
• Advance payment guarantees
• Guarantees for good performance
• Guarantees for good performance within guarantee period
• Other guarantee types according to client's needs.
Upon received counter guarantees from first class home or foreign banks, Stopanska banka AD issues its own guarantees for beneficiaries in the country and abroad, according to received instructions.
• The Client to have denar and/or foreign currency (FC) account in Stopanska banka AD
• Commercial or financial contract concluded with its partner or pro forma invoice, etc.
• To offer collateral: denar or FC deposit of the company, mortgage on movable or immovable, bill of exchange with notary act, frozen saving deposits, guarantee issued by first class home or foreign bank, pledge on denar or FC savings account or pass book or thirds party's savings account or pass book.
• Guarantees may be issued under credit line or frame secured with some of abovementioned securities.
• Request for guarantee issuance
• Specific documents according to guarantee type: (commercial contract, financial contract, pro forma invoice, tender documentation, approval issued by Customs authorities, etc.)
• Additional documentation (current statement from the Central Register of Macedonia, “Authorized signatures” form)
Commission and charges
According to the guarantee and collateral type:
Guarantees secured with cash collateral (denar or FC, pledge on saving account or pass book, first class bank guarantee):
- 0.3% on the amount, quarterly, minimum den 3.000,00 or monthly, 0.1% on the amount, minimum den 1.000,00 for payment and performance guarantees
- 0.2% on the amount, quarterly, minimum den. 1.500,00 or monthly, 0.07% on the amount, minimum den. 600,00 for tender guarantees
Guarantees secured with: mortgage on movable or immovable and/or bill of exchange with notary act (under already approved credit line or frame):
- 1.2% on the amount, quarterly, minimum den 3.000,00 or monthly 0.4% on the amount, minimum den 1.000,00 for payment and performance guarantees
- 0.6% on the amount, quarterly, minimum den. 1.500,00 or monthly, 0.2% on the amount, minimum den. 600,00 for tender guarantees
Amendment of guarantee terms and conditions: den. 2.000,00
The commission is charged prior to letter of guarantee issuance for the first quarter or month, and for the next periods, at the beginning of each new period on the guarantee balance, until the date of expiration of the guarantee.
Where you can get the product
In Head office and all Branches of Stopanska banka AD, Skopje across the whole territory of Republic of Macedonia .
LORO (received) GUARANTEES
In Head office in Skopje, in Trade finance department, we acknowledge receipt of the export- loro guarantees and the same are advised to beneficiaries: residents or non-residents.
After checking the apparent authenticity of the received guarantees as well its text, we advise the same without any responsibility of Stopanska banka AD.
Stopanska banka AD advises without any responsibility, the guarantees received for clients of other banks, after checking the authenticity of received guarantee.
Commissions and charges:
• Advising: 0.1% on the amount, minimum den. 600,00 maximum den. 10.000,00 plus charges den. 200,00
• Amendment: den. 600,00 plus charges den. 200,00
• Checking of documents: 0.15% on the amount, minimum den. 1.500,00 plus charges.
For all information and questions, feel free to call Letter of guarantee unit on the following lines: 3295 176, 3295 514, 3295 416 (phone and fax ), as well as in our Branches throughout Republic of Macedonia .
The Bank helps to clients by giving free of charge advices related to bank guarantees.