What is e-Bank service?
E-Bank service means utilizing banking services trough the Internet.
SB prepared its own program solution, through WEB application (on-line) without third party mediation. Through the WEB application, SB enables you to perform the following banking services in a simple manner, quickly and safely, by electronic means, without coming to SB's windows and without time limits:
For legal entities:
• Monitoring the current balance of all MKD and foreign currency accounts
• Monitoring the daily transactions of all MKD and foreign currency accounts
• Taking statements of account of all MKD and foreign currency accounts
• Paying from MKD accounts for legal entities' regular operations, in accordance with SB's Schedule
• Paying from individuals' MKD current transaction accounts, in accordance with SB's Schedule
• Insight in the number of individuals' unrealized cheques Information on the expiration date of the allowed overdraft in individuals' MKD current transaction account
What are the advantages of e-Bank service?
• You save your precious time• You have access to your accounts from your work place, home, hotel, mobile phone, i.e. any place with Internet access• You pay from your work place or home• You make transactions in real time• You have the possibility of connecting with financial and accounting programs• You can manage your funds more successfully• You can receive timely information on all new products and services introduced by SB
How secure is the e-Bank service?
E-Bank service is secured from unauthorized access to a maximum extent, by applying contemporary methods of encoding and digital certificate.
For access to the e-Bank service, every user will receive a username and password, which must be changed at the first logging in.For using the e-Bank services, it is sufficient for the user to have a username and password.
Only for the payments service, the user must receive a digital SB certificate for signing the transactions. The medium on which the certificate is issued is a CD for individual, and USB-token or Smart card for legal entity.
All exchanged data are encrypted and they are available only for those to whom they refer.
Who can be e-Bank service user?
Users of e-Bank service can be:
• All legal entities that hold MKD and foreign currency accounts with SB. Certain e-Bank services, such as:
- entering orders,
- signing orders, and
- sending orders are used by entities authorized for operations by the legal entity's legal representative, in accordance with the selected types of services in the Application. The legal entities can use the payments service through the WEB only for MKD accounts for regular operations.
• All individuals that hold MKD and foreign currency accounts with SB. Certain e-Bank services are also used by individuals authorized for operation with accounts by the account holder. Individuals can use the payments service only for MKD current transaction accounts, which are reported in the Unique Register of Account Holders (ERIS), in accordance with the Payment Operations Law.
How can one become user of e-Bank service?
To become e-Bank service user you need:
• To hold MKD or foreign currency account with SB
• To fill in and sign Application for using e-Bank services
• To sing Agreement for using e-Bank services
You receive the Application and the Agreement filled in with all basic data on you and all your accounts on any SB's window. You fill in only the data referring to which types of services you want to use and for which accounts.
Individuals can register as e-Bank service users on any SB's window, only by presenting a personal identification document (identity card). For users who want to use the payments service, the registration is done on a specialized window in branches (for Skopje - only in Mladina Sub-branch), and on all windows in other branches.
Legal entities can register as e-Bank service users by presenting identification card - signatory or bearer card and identity card. The registration is done on a specialized window in branches (for Skopje - only in Aneks Sub-branch), and on all windows in other branches.
Which are the technical features your computer should have?
• Windows 2000 Operating System
• Internet Explorer 6.00 or more
• Internet access: 33.600 Kbps or more, ISDN or permanent connection
• Modem: 56K, or ISDN
You can use e-Bank services if your computer has Windows 98 Operating System and Internet Explorer 6.00 installed.
Contact phone: (02) 3216 970
Contact email addresses: Information: firstname.lastname@example.orgComplaints: email@example.com
© 2010 Stopanska Banka. All Rights Reserved.