Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Directors
Date of birth:
17 January 1964
Academic & Professional Education:
• MSc Marketing Management – University of Derby (UK)
• BA Business Administration – Athens University (GR)
• 2009 – present: Stopanska Banka AD
from 2009 to 2013, Chief Retail, Financial & Operations Officer
from 2013 - Chief Executive Officer & Chairman of the Board of Directors,
• 2007 – 2008: AspisBank, General Manager Head of Finance, Accounting, Treasury, Administration, Loans’ Collection and Investors’ Relations. Member of the executive committees (i.e. Executive Committee, ALCO, Investment Co., Problematic Loans Co., Cost control Co., etc.).
• 2006 – 2007: EFG Eurobank, Deputy General ManagerHead of Group Financial Services (Finance, Accounting & Taxation, Group Reporting – Value Based Management and MIS, Group Policies and Controls, Corporate Governance.
• 2000 – 2006: Laiki Bank - associate of HSBC, Senior Manager - Chief Financial Officer Head of Finance, Accounting - Taxation and MIS, Administration, Treasury, Marketing, Human Recourses, Life Insurance Subsidiary and also member of the executive level Group Committees (Credit Committee, ALCO, Senior Management Committee, Investment Co., IT Steering Co., Collections Co., Cost control Co., etc.)
• 1990 – 2000: KPMG, Auditor - Manager in Banking Sector Long term experience with the leading auditing & consulting global firm engaged in a numerous of auditing, consulting, M&As and other projects.
PROFFESIONAL AND Other:
• Member of the Economic Chamber - A’ level Qualification in Accounting & Taxation • Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants • Member of the Board of Directors of the Academy for Banking and Informational Technology - Skopje
• Numerous of courses (banking, auditing, accounting, management, marketing etc.)
• Languages: Greek, English