Determination for highest ethical standards
• Should you have concerns regarding mistreatment of assets of Stopanska Banka AD - Skopje , gross unethical misconduct or deception perpetrated by internal or external interested parties:
- Report the incident and the Bank will make all reasonable efforts to fully investigate and resolve it;
- Be focused on ethical behavior and conduct, and if you are aware of cases of gross unethical misconduct or violation of valid internal or external regulation, inform the Bank;
- You should not have any concerns regarding your employment, the anonymity of the overall process is guaranteed, if you decide accordingly;
- Stopanska Banka AD - Skopje guarantees the confidentiality and integrity of the process, and provides protection of the identity of the person(s) submitting relevant information in accordance with the Bank's ethical standards and relevant regulation.
• Simply follow our instructions, complete the prescribed Reporting Form and submit it.
• If you want to remain anonymous and not reveal your identity throughout the process, simply select the relevant option in the prescribed Reporting Form.
Procedures for submission of complaints or concerns
• Our Procedures for submission of whistle-blowing complaints or concerns establish the rules of procedure for the receipt, retention, investigation and treatment of complaints received in Stopanska Banka AD - Skopje regarding accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters , as well as their confidential and/or anonymous submission by employees, clients, vendors, shareholders and all other stakeholders having business or other relations with Stopanska Banka AD - Skopje.
If you want to submit a good faith report or file a whistle-blowing complaint regarding financial statement disclosure, accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters, please proceed here: