Determination for highest ethical standards
• Should you have concerns regarding mistreatment of assets of Stopanska Banka AD - Skopje , gross unethical misconduct or deception perpetrated by internal or external interested parties:
- Report the incident and the Bank will make all reasonable efforts to fully investigate and resolve it;
- Be focused on ethical behavior and conduct, and if you are aware of cases of gross unethical misconduct or violation of valid internal or external regulation, inform the Bank;
- You should not have any concerns regarding your employment, the anonymity of the overall process is guaranteed, if you decide accordingly;
- Stopanska Banka AD - Skopje guarantees the confidentiality and integrity of the process, and provides protection of the identity of the person(s) submitting relevant information in accordance with the Bank's ethical standards and relevant regulation.
• Simply follow our instructions, complete the prescribed Reporting Form and submit it.
• If you want to remain anonymous and not reveal your identity throughout the process, simply select the relevant option in the prescribed Reporting Form.
• Stopanska Banka AD - Skopje , as member of the international Group of National Bank of Greece (NBG) is committed to implementing and achieving the highest ethical standards in its day-to-day operations.
The Code of Ethics of employees of Stopanska Banka AD - Skopje represents product of our determination for full compliance with applicable regulation, best banking practices and ethical principles throughout all operations and activities. Our Code of Ethics is focused on reinforcing our values of trust, respect, loyalty, honesty and transparency, which form the foundation for good business decisions.
In the ever-changing business environment in which we operate, it is especially important to us that our employees, vendors, clients, shareholders and all stakeholders understand our position regarding ethical business conduct.
• Following this direction, Stopanska Banka AD - Skopje as member of the highly regarded Group of National Bank of Greece (NBG), is committed to upholding the highest standards for corporate governance and conduct applicable to companies listed on the New York Stock Exchange (U.S. Sarbanes - Oxley Act, Section 404).
Our Whistle-blowing process for submission of complaints or concerns regarding questionable accounting practices, internal accounting controls, or auditing matters, is in full compliance with the relevant covenants of the Sarbanes - Oxley Act.