*1. Auto loan application
*2. Photocopy of ID card or passport
*3. For SB payroll clients: only print of statement from transaction account for last three months
For non SB payroll clients: Pension check/ salary certificate, certificated and signed by the employer (not older than 30 days), and for employees at private companies, PP53 form (summery of salaries certified at PRO) for the last 3 months
4. Seller's pro-forma invoice for the vehicle
5. For the main borrower, depending on the marital status, he/she should submit:
- single borrows – copy from the newest birth certificate (not older than 6 months) or certificate from Ministry of Internal Affairs that existing certificate is not amended.
- married borrowers – copy from the marriage certificate (no limitation for the issuance date of the certificate)
6. For co-borrowers, members of the closest family, valid birth or married certificate is required.
*7. Consent for report from Macedonian Credit Bureau
*Refers to borrower and co-borrower