“12/13” Time Deposit
• The client invests funds in time deposit on 12 months with fixed interest rate for the time depositing period, and SB calculates interest for one additional month, the 13 th month.
• Interest for the 13 th month is paid to the client when the time depositing period expires, i.e. the 12 th month.
When placing funds on time deposit, the client has the possibility to choose:
• Deposit WITH capitalization of interest to the principal, or
• Deposit WITHOUT capitalization of interest – the monthly calculated interest amount is transferred to another sight account
Benefits for the client
• Regular income, not only for 12 months but for 13!? SB calculates interest for an extra month as additional bonus!
• Competitive interest rates
• Safe, reliable Bank
Time depositing type and period
Time deposit placed on 12 months with interest income for 13 months
Minimum deposit amount
• MKD 30.000
• Residents, and
Interest rates (current interest rates)
The interest rates are fixed and guaranteed for the time depositing period.
Stopanska Banka, in accordance with the current legislation, regularly announces the current annual rates of total costs on the web site, bank counters and through the media
Interest is capitalized to the deposit, and the accumulated interest amount remains in the time deposit account which increases the interest-bearing capital on monthly basis.
In this case, the client has the interest at disposal the following day after the expiry of the 12 th month
SB calculates interest monthly and transfers it to another sight account every month.
In this case, the client has the interest at disposal the following day after interest calculation for that month.
Policy of automatic renewal
At the moment of deposit opening, the client will declare for:
• Renewal of the principal (for deposits without capitalization)
• Renewal of the principal and the interest (for deposits with capitalization)
Renewal shall be done under terms and conditions valid at the date of renewal. The client may dispose with the funds at any time, according to the policy for premature deposit withdrawal.
Policy of premature time deposit cancellation
The depositor may cancel the agreement even prior to the expiry of the time depositing period, and SB calculates and pays sight interest from the moment of placing funds on time deposit, i.e. time deposit renewal, until the moment of premature cancellation of the agreement.